Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lemon Sky

This was a film but originally was a play by Lanford Wilson. It had Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick in it. I wonder if this is when they met. They were quite young. Casey Affleck played a young boy. I knew the boy looked familiar; then I had to watch the credits to see who it was. He even sounds like he does now and moves his head and laughs the same way. And I must say, even then, a better actor than his brother, Ben. As with many plays, it takes awhile to get going and for the audience to begin to relate to the characters. This was a touching play about a moment in a young man's life. It was so well written and performed. I highly recommend it. I would go see it on stage if I could.
I've decided to create a list of favorite Christmas songs because I want to. Check it out on the right side of this blog where all of my lists are located.

No comments:

Post a Comment